Crafted in beechwood.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Painted with vibrant non-toxic acrylics and varnished with polish made from beeswax and plant-based oils.
Recommended for toddlers and kids (from 36 months+)
Measures approx. (In Inches – Long x High x Deep): 5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5
Manufacturing Time: 6 hrs.
Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
Pictures are representative. Every piece is unique, so grain orientation and color may vary.
The exact color of the product may vary from those shown.
- Recognize the geometric shapes and four basic colors (Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green) and learn the fractions during assembling.
- Set goals and achieve them fitting the shape in its base.
- Colorful and vibrant colors enhance the sense of sight.
- Explore equivalencies and practice adding, subtracting, and comparing fractions.
- Can be used:
- from age 3 for simple shape and color recognition, and improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- till age 8 to understand fractions