Encourages imaginative activity-based play
Ideal for arts and craft classes
Can be used to create characters for storytelling by teachers and parents
Crafted from leftover beechwood.
The box contains:
- 6 Wooden toys
- Sandpapers (Size 1in x 1in): Grit No. 100 – 3 pieces, Grit No. 150 – 3 pieces, and Grit No. 320 – 3 pieces
- Instruction Manual
- Supervision of an adult
- Use an anti-dust face mask & goggles
- Keep a bandaid
Recommended for toddlers, kids, and adults (from 36 months+).
Measures (in inches – Long x High x Deep):
Tiger – 4 x 2.2 x 0.5
Markhor – 3.1 x 3.6 x 0.5
Rhino – 3.6 x 2.3 x 0.5
Hippo – 3.5 x 2.3 x 0.5
Peacock – 3.6 x 2.6 x 0.5
Tree – 2.6 x 4.2 x 0.5
Manufacturing Time: 3hrs
Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
Pictures are representative. Every animal is unique, so grain orientation and color may vary.
- Woodwork and artistic skill development
- Through this hands-on experience, they make and paint their small wooden animals.
- Learn and practice basic woodwork skills by using sandpapers and finally painting toys.
- Improves fine motor skills in kids.
- Develop their confidence, learn practical skills, and explore their artistic abilities. This further promotes better communication skills in them.
- Improves social and family connections by asking for help from their friends or family members to accomplish the task.
There are no reviews yet.