Encourages imaginative play
Wonderful decoration for the baby room
Can be used for storytelling by teachers and parents
Crafted from leftover beechwood.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Stained with vibrant non-toxic, child-safe water-based acrylic colors.
Recommended for toddlers, kids, (from 24 months+) and teachers.
Measures (in inches – Wide x High x Deep):
Deer – 3 x 2.5 x 0.5
Monkey – 3.5 x 2.5 x 0.5
Elephant – 4.5 x 4 x 0.5
Lion – 3 x 4 x 0.5
Parrot – 2 x 2.5 x 0.5
Bear – 3.5 x 2.5 x 0.5
Tree – 3 x 4.5 x 0.5
Manufacturing Time: 8 hrs
Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
Pictures are representative. Every animal is unique, so grain orientation and color may vary.
The exact color of the product may vary from those shown.
- Inspire creativity and imaginative play
- Develop cognitive and problem-solving skills
- Natural textures invite children to touch, feel and explore, thus stimulating their senses
- Build hand-eye coordination
- Better for the environment as compared to plastic toys
- Encourage speech and language development