Encourages imaginative play
Wonderful decoration for the baby room
Can be used for sensory development by teachers and parents
Handknitted from pure wool.
Filled with pure wool.
Measures – 4in Wide x 3in High x 3in Deep
Recommended for toddlers and kids (from 6 months+)
Manufacturing Time: 2 hrs
Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
Pictures are representative. The exact color of the product may vary from those shown.
- Improve the sense of touch: When babies try to squeeze the soft texture ball, they can feel the softness.
- Improve fine and gross motor skills: When babies try to throw or catch the ball, they crawl and hold or grasp the ball tight, thus improving their hand-eye coordination and motor skills. It is the first step towards independent movement.
- Enhance social interaction: Babies or toddlers try to interact with their playmates when they toss the ball or roll it across the floor.
- Develop memory: Playing with different textured, colored, and shaped balls makes the little one register that particular object in mind and encourages their memory.
- Relieve stress: You can use a few sensory balls under the baby’s feet or on their back to massage them for a calming sensation.