Crafted in beechwood.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Painted with deco-paint (toxic).
Recommended for toddlers and kids (from 18 months+)
Size: 30in Long, 20in High, 12in Deep
Manufacturing Time: 15 hrs
Delivery Time: 14 to 20 days
- Rocking movements stimulate the vestibular (inner ear) system, which can encourage a child’s growing sense of balance.
- The movement also helps the child’s muscles learn how to keep them upright and how to perform regular motions (sense of rhythm), thus also increasing the strength of their bones.
- Give a restless child a way to get out excess energy, which could leave them more calm, willing, and able to focus on learning new activities and skills.
- Since the rocking sets do not require socializing, they are perfect for kids that prefer keeping to themselves.
- Can be a natural fit for some autistic children, who sometimes have an innate proclivity to rock back and forth.