Crafted in local Keekar Wood.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Painted with furniture polish (toxic).
Recommended for toddlers and kids (from 18 months+)
Size: 22in Long, 18in High, 10in Deep
Manufacturing Time: 12 hrs
Delivery Time: 14 to 20 days
- Rocking movements stimulate the vestibular (inner ear) system, which can encourage a child’s growing sense of balance.
- The movement also helps the child’s muscles learn how to keep them upright and how to perform regular motions (sense of rhythm), thus also increasing the strength of their bones.
- Give a restless child a way to get out excess energy, which could leave them more calm, willing, and able to focus on learning new activities and skills.
- Since the rocking sets do not require socializing, they are perfect for kids that prefer keeping to themselves.
- Can be a natural fit for some autistic children, who sometimes have an innate proclivity to rock back and forth.