Crafted in beechwood.
Includes a printed instructions document.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Varnished with polish made from beeswax and plant-based oils.
Recommended for toddlers and kids (from 36 months+)
Measures approx. (In Inches – Long x High x Deep): 10 x 6.5 x 0.75
Manufacturing Time: 3 hrs.
Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
Pictures are representative. Every piece is unique, so grain orientation and color may vary.
The exact color of the product may vary from those shown.
- Adapt the Lazy 8 form to the printing of lower-case letters from a through t.
- Integrates the movements involved in the formation of these letters, enabling the writer to cross the visual midline without confusion.
- Some letters will have to jump out of the groove to complete, such as lowercase “g”.
- Useful to help young children understand the shape and strokes of lowercase letters.
- It is fun and improves eye-hand coordination. Can be combined with other resources to make learning fun.
- A perfect resource for dyslexic children.
- Drawing the Lazy 8 or infinity symbol enables the reader to cross the visual midline without interruption, thus activating both right and left eyes and integrating the right and left visual fields.
- Method: Start on the midline and move counterclockwise first: up, over, and around. Then from the waist move clockwise: up, over, around, and back to the beginning midpoint.
- As eyes follow the Lazy 8, the head moves slightly and the neck remains relaxed. Three repetitions with each hand separately, then with both together, are recommended.