Encourages imaginative activity-based play
Ideal for arts and craft classes
Can be used as a prop for storytelling by teachers and parents
Crafted from leftover beechwood and mahagony
The box contains:
- 1 Car body, 2 axils, 4 wheels and a hammer.
- Sandpapers (Size 1in x 1in): Grit No. 100 – 3 pieces, Grit No. 150 – 3 pieces, and Grit No. 320 – 3 pieces
- Instruction Manual
- Supervision of an adult
- Use an anti-dust face mask & goggles
- Keep a bandaid
Recommended for toddlers, kids, and adults (from 48 months+).
Manufacturing Time: 3hrs
Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
Pictures are representative. Every car is unique, so grain orientation and color may vary.
- Woodwork and artistic skill development
- Through this hands-on experience, they make and paint their small wooden animals.
- Learn and practice basic woodwork skills by using sandpapers, hammering and finally painting toys.
- Improves fine motor skills in kids.
- Develop their confidence, learn practical skills, and explore their artistic abilities. This further promotes better communication skills in them.
- Improves social and family connections by asking for help from their friends or family members to accomplish the task.