Crafted in beechwood
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Varnished with a polish made from beeswax and plant-based oils.
Recommended for toddlers and kids (from 48 months+)
Measures (In Inches – Long x High x Deep):
Tool box – 13.5 x 7 x 6.5
Hammer (Mallet) – 10 x 3 x 2
Hammer (Stonemason’s) – 10 x 3 x 2
Screwdriver – 8 x 1.5 x 0.5
Saw – 11.5 x 3.5 x 1
Short Ruler – 6.5 x1 x 0.5
Right Angle Scale – 10 x 4.5 x 1
Wrench – 7 x 1 x 1
Open End Wrench – 7 x 1 x 1
Manufacturing Time: 7 hrs
Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- Encourage imagination and creativity: Early pretend play opportunities enhance a child’s capacity for cognitive flexibility and, ultimately, creativity.
- Support social and emotional development: When children pretend to be different characters or control objects in their way and observe the result, they are essentially experimenting with the social and emotional roles of life.
- Improve language and communication skills:
- When children interact with their friends, they often come out with words or phrases that we had no idea they knew.
- Allows children to experiment with and learn about the power of language and how it affects us and those around us. It also helps them understand that words give us the means to re-enact situations, put our point across, and make ourselves heard and understood.
There are no reviews yet.