Encourages imaginative activity-based play
Ideal for arts and craft classes
Can be used to create characters for storytelling by teachers and parents
Crafted from leftover beechwood.
Recommended for toddlers, kids, and adults (from 36 months+).
Measures (in inches – Long x High x 0.75in Deep):
Tyrannosaurus – 3.5in x 4.5in
Parasaurolophus – 3.75in x 4in
Stegosaurus – 4.5in x 2.75in
Triceratops – 4.75in x 3in
Brachiosaurus – 4.5in x 4.75in
Pterodactyl – 4in x 2.5in
Manufacturing Time: 3hrs
Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
Pictures are representative. Every animal is unique, so grain orientation and color may vary.
- Woodwork and artistic skill development
- Through this hands-on experience, they make and paint their small wooden animals.
- Learn and practice basic woodwork skills by using sandpapers, and finally painting toys.
- Improves fine motor skills in kids.
- Develop their confidence, learn practical skills, and explore their artistic abilities. This further promotes better communication skills in them.
- Improves social and family connections by asking for help from their friends or family members to accomplish the task.