This open-ended 4 pieces small rainbow stacking toy inspires joyful imagination.
Can be used as bridges, tunnels, mountain range & a lovely decoration on a bookshelf.
Available in both natural and painted pieces.
Cut from a single, piece of beechwood.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Stained with rich and vibrant non-toxic, child-safe water-based colours and varnished with a polish made from beeswax and plant-based oils.
Recommended for toddlers, kids and adults (from 18 months+) and also makes a lovely decoration on a bookshelf.
Measures (in inches) 8.5" Long, 4.25" High, 2" Deep.
- Inspire creativity and imaginative play
- Develop cognitive and problem-solving skills
- Natural textures invite children to touch, feel and explore, thus stimulating their senses
- Build hand-eye coordination
- Better for the environment as compared to plastic toys
- Maintain peace in your home and child’s mind
- Encourage speech and language development