“Mathematics is my first language.” ― Yafreisy Carrero
Encourages imaginative play
Wonderful decoration for the baby room
Can be used by teachers and parents to teach numbers and colors
Crafted from leftover mango wood.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Painted with rich and vibrant non-toxic, child-safe water-based acrylic colors.
Recommended for toddlers, kids, and adults (from 24 months+).
Measures (in inches - Wide x High x Deep): 2 x 2.5 x 0.5
Pictures are representative. Every number is unique so grain orientation and colour may vary.
The exact colour of the product may vary from those shown.
- Inspire creativity and imaginative play
- Develop cognitive and problem-solving skills
- Natural textures invite children to touch, feel and explore, thus stimulating their senses
- Build hand-eye coordination
- Better for the environment as compared to plastic toys
- Maintain peace in your home and child’s mind
- Encourage speech and language development