“I put together letters, I formed words, I spoke.” ― Jasna Horvat
Encourages imaginative play
Wonderful decoration for the baby room
Can be used for storytelling by teachers and parents
Crafted from leftover mango wood.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Stained with rich and vibrant non-toxic, child-safe water-based acrylic colours.
Recommended for toddlers, kids, and adults (from 36 months+).
Measures (in inches - Wide x High x Deep): 2 x 2.5 x 0.5
- Inspire creativity and imaginative play
- Develop cognitive and problem-solving skills
- Natural textures invite children to touch, feel and explore, thus stimulating their senses
- Build hand-eye coordination
- Better for the environment as compared to plastic toys
- Maintain peace in your home and child’s mind
- Encourage speech and language development